3D Ultrasound!

15 Jul

See, all it takes is a day… I’m inspired, at least to show you these fun pictures we got at the doctor’s office today!

While we were getting these done, I started feeling really weird – short of breath and getting really hot, and then, when my vision started to black out, I realized I was going to pass out.  I guess baby girl is getting big enough to cut off my blood flow when I lay on my back.  It took about 3-4 minutes to start to feel normal again… but it was totally worth it to get these pictures.

Enjoy!!

6 Responses to “3D Ultrasound!”

1. Candice {The Beautiful Mess} July 15, 2010 at 2:45 pm #

yay….sweet girl!

2. Emily July 15, 2010 at 4:41 pm #

LOVE HER!!

3. Rachel Barker July 16, 2010 at 9:58 am #

OMG yay how awesome! I love the ones where her foot is up by her head – a little gymnist! 🙂 Please don’t ly on your back anymore, btw. Yikes!

4. millie holloman July 16, 2010 at 11:09 am #

so cool! It will be neat to compare these to what she actually looks like once she is here.

5. Elizabeth July 18, 2014 at 1:26 pm #

I see a lot of interesting articles on your website.
    You have to spend a lot of time writing, i know how to
    save you a lot of work, there is a tool that creates unique, SEO friendly articles in couple of minutes, just search
    in google – k2 unlimited content

6. Amy September 11, 2014 at 6:51 pm #

I read a lot of interesting articles here.
    Probably you spend a lot of time writing, i know how to save you a lot
    of time, there is an online tool that creates unique, google friendly articles
    in minutes, just type in google – laranitas free content source