Help! Decision making…

26 Aug

I’m finding it impossible to make a decision about this diaper bag thing.  I’ve found several that I like, all around the same price point (I found some great deals online!), but I just can’t seem to decide.  So, here is your chance… you can help me.

Option 1:

Option 2:

Option 3:

Seriously, leave me a comment about what you like best.  Or if you have experience with any of these bags or brands, let me know – ’cause I know nothing!

9 Responses to “Help! Decision making…”

1. Kim Smith August 26, 2010 at 4:32 pm #

We bought a Skip Hop diaper bag for Presley because the Eddie Bauer one that we had for Palmer was falling apart. I love that you can use the buckles to attach the diaper bag to the stroller handle, and the bag has held up very well over the last year and a half. It looks like the second bag is a Skip Hop, and I would definitely recommend the Skip Hop brand!

2. Rachel Barker August 26, 2010 at 8:12 pm #

I like the third one because of the color and versatility of the strap. 🙂

3. Heather August 26, 2010 at 10:32 pm #

I like the third one too, especially the color and that you can attach it to the stroller. One other thing I like in a diaper bag is the ability to make the strap go cross body. Sometimes its easier to lug around if its cross body.

Also, may I suggest a smaller clutch. Something to just throw some dipes and wipes in. Eventually, you won’t need to carry as much stuff as you do with a newborn and you can toss that in the bottom of the stroller if you are heading into Target, etc.

4. Ginny August 27, 2010 at 6:04 pm #

I actually like #1…

5. Rachel August 28, 2010 at 4:43 pm #

I like #1 the best just from its fabric, especially if it can strap to the stroller like the others. Also, does it have a outside pocket for the bottle? That is hard to see.
    The construction and design of #2 looks really good, but my least favorite, probably mostly due to the color (its not as fun as the other choices).
    #3 design is nice, it just looks like the third one is too small to me, but that could be an illusion of the pictures. I really like the fabric design of this one, but hard to evaluate otherwise b/c there is not an “open” picture. However, it does not look like it has a place for the bottle either, which seems like it would be important to have.

I like them all, but by just looking at the pictures the above is my pro/con list. Of course, I always like to hold a bag, open all the pockets and explore it before I buy so pictures are hard for me. Hopefully, it is more helpful than it sounds now that I read back through it. 🙂

Overall opinion: I personally would pick #2, but in a different fabric if available.

6. Kristen August 28, 2010 at 11:16 pm #

I like number one the best but am wondering if it can be thrown in the washing machine… I also really like the third one but really they all look like good choices. Things I’ve liked… outside pockets for bottles, etc. I also like having a separate area inside I can throw my wallet and cell and not carry two bags. I would get one you love thought b/c you will bring it EVERYWHERE for a long time. 🙂

7. Lisa August 29, 2010 at 12:23 pm #

I am with Ginny. I like number 1 the best!

8. marissa September 2, 2010 at 3:33 pm #

I’m probably too late for this now, but I definitely like # 1 the best. That’s all 🙂

9. Cheyenne Schultz September 3, 2010 at 7:03 am #

it’s a toss up between #1 and #3 – I like the pattern in #3, but I think #1 wins because it looks more cushy. All are super cute though.